Thursday, February 20, 2014

This Day in Goodlove History, February 20, 2014

Like us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/ThisDayInGoodloveHistory

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeff-Goodlove/323484214349385

Join me on http://www.linkedin.com/

Jeff Goodlove email address: Jefferygoodlove@aol.com

Surnames associated with the name Goodlove have been spelled the following different ways; Cutliff, Cutloaf, Cutlofe, Cutloff, Cutlove, Cutlow, Godlib, Godlof, Godlop, Godlove, Goodfriend, Goodlove, Gotleb, Gotlib, Gotlibowicz, Gotlibs, Gotlieb, Gotlob, Gotlobe, Gotloeb, Gotthilf, Gottlieb, Gottliebova, Gottlob, Gottlober, Gottlow, Gutfrajnd, Gutleben, Gutlove

The Chronology of the Goodlove, Godlove, Gottlob, Gottlober, Gottlieb (Germany, Russia, Czech etc.), and Allied Families of Battaile, (France), Crawford (Scotland), Harrison (England), Jackson (Ireland), Jefferson, LeClere (France), Lefevre (France), McKinnon (Scotland), Plantagenets (England), Smith (England), Stephenson (England?), Vance (Ireland from Normandy), Washington, Winch (England, traditionally Wales), including correspondence with George Rogers Clark, and including ancestors William Henry Harrison, Andrew Jackson, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Adams, John Quincy Adams and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Martin Van Buren, Teddy Roosevelt, U.S. Grant, Benjamin Harrison “The Signer”, Benjamin Harrison, Jimmy Carter, Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, William Taft, John Tyler (10th President), James Polk (11th President)Zachary Taylor, and Abraham Lincoln.

The Goodlove Family History Website:

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/g/o/o/Jeffery-Goodlove/index.html

The Goodlove/Godlove/Gottlieb families and their connection to the Cohenim/Surname project:

• New Address! http://wwwfamilytreedna.com/public/goodlove/default.aspx

• • Books written about our unique DNA include:

• “Abraham’s Children, Race, Identity, and the DNA of the Chosen People” by Jon Entine.

• “ DNA & Tradition, The Genetic Link to the Ancient Hebrews” by Rabbi Yaakov Kleiman, 2004.

“Jacob’s Legacy, A Genetic View of Jewish History” by David B. Goldstein, 2008.



Birthdays on February 20:

Susanna Cline McAtee (3rd great grandmother)

Tristan Gates (1st cousin 3x removed)

John E. McAtee (2nd great granduncle)

Carrie Mckinnon Kirkpatrick (3rd cousin 2x removed)

Nancy McKinnon Riley (1st cousin 6c removed)

Leanne Nayler Countryman (1st cousin 1x removed)

Stella R. Neighbor Newman (wife of husband of great grandmother)

Mildred Smith Porteus (2nd cousin 9x removed)

Frank Sutton (husband of the 3rd cousin 2x removed)

Katheryn Winn Sherman (wife of the 3rd cousin.)



February 20, 1547: Edward VI (8th cousin 14x removed) of England crowned King of England at Westminster Abbey. [1] Edward Seymour, the Duke of Somerset, is made Protector[2] Edward was the male heir sought by his father Henry VIII. Edward’s reign was short since he died at the age of 15. Reportedly small numbers of Conversos made their way to the kingdom during his reign as they had during Henry VIII’s time and worshipped secretly in London and Bristol.[3]



February 20, 1561: The deputies of Queen Mary (9th cousin 13x removed) do not reach

Edinburgh before February 20. [4]



February 20, 1579: Sir Nicholas Bacon, lord keeper of the seals of England, dies.



Meanwhile, Catherine of Médicis had profited by her interview with the King of Navarre, to enter into new negotiations, which were opened at Nerac, where a convention was drawn up and adopted. [5]



February 20, 1580: To THE Archbishop of Glasgow. [6]



From Sheffield, the 20th February [1580.]

My Lord of Glasgow, — More not to lose the opportunity which offers itself than for any matter of importance which I have at present, I think fit to write you this, accompanied by two memoranda of some necessaries which I desire to have as soon as possible, about the end of next summer ; for I find myself so ill provided with clothes that I have been obliged to write to Madame de Mauvissière to send me, in the mean- time, wherewith to make me a gown and a soutane; and, with respect to the gold articles, I need them, as you know, for tokens and new-year''s gifts, of which I have been much in want last new-year''s day. You will also receive an order for the sum of ten thousand livres, which I wish as an extraordinary sum to be sent to me by you, annually, to be set aside and reserved for my use, if I should require it on any occasion of importance, as some day or other it may chance to

happen.



Cause the clothes to be made by Jacques de Senlis, whom I have resolved to employ in room of the late John de Compiene ; and, with this view, I made him take measure of all my dresses on his last journey hither. Mademoiselle Du Verger can relieve you from the trouble of purchasing linen, silk, lace, and other small articles which she has been in the

habit of sending to me. As for the mode of conveying them safely to me, ascertain from the servants of my host, who are presently at Rouen, if they can take charge of them among any other articles, or in the name of their master ; and, failing them, direct the parcel to M. de Mauvissière, desiring him to send it to me by the conveyance which he is in the habit of employing. .But the first mode seems to me the

safest, especially if you send me any money, as I wrote to you in my last. I must not forget to tell you that the negotiation of the marriage of this queen seems to grow a little cool, since the

second visit of Stafford to the duke, my brother-in-law. To which I know that the said Stafford, influenced by Lady Sheffield, who is reconciled to Leicester, has greatly contributed by the sinister reports which he made of the said duke, on his return from his first journey. Many, who are the declared abettors of the said marriage, are very much afraid that the said Leicester, on being restored to favour, will revenge himself for the good will which they have exhibited towards the said duke; and, to obviate that, they are resolved to

maintain, even by open force, those who are in power at present ; whom, for my own part, I have every reason to think more agreeable than those of the past, both for the good treatment which I expect from them in this imprisonment, and as having less to fear from their party than from that of Huntingdon, with whom the said Leicester is openly associated. And, therefore, I desire that you will show to the king and the queen-mother how much the restoration of the said Leicester

affects them, feeling himself so grievously offended by them as to profess himself at all times the enemy of France, in order that, by all the means in their power, they may keep him down, or, at least, as counterbalance to the opposite faction. Upon which you will take ccasion to let them know the bad opinion w^hich, to my great regret, many of my friends and enemies have of the small effect of their good

will towards me, and of the little care and respect which, to the present moment, they have had to the preservation and re-establishment of my affairs ; some complaining from the affection which they bear to the good of my said affairs, and distrustful of all support from them, should an occasion of importance happen ; others reproaching me in these terms, — that I labour, place myself in danger, and excite many

enemies, for those who do not care for me the value of a straw, and make no account of it ; which I myself am unwilling to believe, notwithstanding the bad treatment which, for some time past, I have received for my jointure. But I should be much pleased if they would give less occasion to those, who, on their account, have become my enemies, to use such reproaches to me, and to my friends more assurance

of their good will and promises, in order to maintain them in the full affection, which, from regard to me, and according to my inclination, they have always borne to France. They inform me that M. d'Aubigny has had no recommendation or command in my behalf, or that of my faithful

subjects, from the king and the queen-mother ;* some parties * D'Aubigny was only in correspondence with the Duke of Guise, suspecting that the main object of his journey is in relation to the succession which he pretends to the crown, in the event of my son^s death ; and, from the information which this queen has received of it, of which she is in very great jealousy, she has begun to show herself more favourable towards me, and I believe that with little difficulty she might be induced to employ me against the faction of the said

D^Aubigny, if I would agree to it.



My son's government begins greatly to displease the Scotch, who charge him v/ith being too young and volatile. It is a proof of the evil disposition of those who cannot endure any lawful authority over them, and would more patiently suffer, as they have done, the yoke, cruelty, and tyranny, of the most detestable and wicked among themselves ; which has in such a manner disheartened me from living in a kingdom so disordered, that, were it not for the respect which I have for the Catholic religion, the person of my son, and the preservation of those who remain faithful subjects to me, I should never give myself concern about anything whatever which depended on Scotland alone, where, 1 may tell you freely, I would claim nothing, although to-day I could recover it, of which the will did not remain to me with all sovereign autho-

rity. So I have not made great efforts for it, expecting more from this side than from any other.



I send you a small packet for George Douglas, begging you to cause it be delivered to him with the greatest expedition in your power.



Do not fail to write to me particularly what you shall have been able to learn of the King of Spain's army, and of that of the Pope ; for which they are in great alarm here, and fear that there is to be an invasion of Ireland, according to the confession of a Spanish soldier who has been taken prisoner, to whom they have applied the rack.



My host has been very unwell for some time, and thinks that he is not to live long ; which has been the cause of the and, in order to prevent all indiscretion on this subject, they made even at the French court a mystery of the real object of his mission.



anxious endeavours made by several noblemen to have the custody of me. Whereupon this queen sent here, four days ago, one of the gentlemen of her chamber, named Middlemore, to visit my said host, and, under such pretext, learn the state of this house. If, upon his report, this intrigue continues, endeavour that the king may write as favourably as he can to have me placed in safety. Kemember me to my cousin the Duke of Guise, and remind him of what I last wrote to you of the treaty with Spain.



I have received the alphabet from Kobert Melvil, to whom I shall not reply until I have the other more copious letters which he informs me he has written ; being well pleased that he and his brother David have been restored by parliament. And so I pray God that He may have you, my Lord of Glasgow, in His holy keeping.



Written at Sheffield, this 20th of February.



Endorsed: — Of 20th February, 1580. Received by Pas-

quier the 4th March. [7]



February 20, 1583: La Mothe Fénélon arrives in London. [8]



End of February 1583, the Earl of Shrewsbury and Sir Robert Beale, with whom Sir Walter Mildmay w^as soon after associated, are directed by Elizabeth to open negotiations with Mary in her name. [9]



February 20, 1669: Illegitimate Children of Louis XIV of France:

By Louise de La Baume Le Blanc, duchesse de La Vallière et de Vaujours ( August 6, 1644 – June 6, 1710)


Louis de Bourbon, comte de Vermandois

October 3, 1667

November 18, 1683 (aged 16)

Legitimised on February 20, 1669. Held the office of Admiral of France.


[10]

February 20, 1681: Mildred Smith (b. February 20, 1681).[11]

February 20, 1681: Mildred Smith: 2nd cousin 8x removed of Gerol Lee Goodlove3

Robert Porteus , Esq. of Newbottle, Virginia, son of Edward Porteus , b. ca. 1679; d. 8 Aug 1758, at age 79 years; bur. Ripon Cathedral, England; m 1st 17 Aug 1700 to Mildred Smith , daughter of John & Mary (Warner) Smith , b. 1682; d. bef. 1728; m 2nd Elizabeth Jennings , daughter of Edmund Jennings , b. ca. 1694; d. 1754. Robert Porteus had a total of nineteen (19) children by his two wives.

Robert Porteus , Esq. , left Virginia in 1720, and settled in England at York (and later at Ripon) for the purpose of procuring for his children better instruction than he could obtain in Virginia. He was a native of Virginia, member of His Majesty's Council or Upper House of Legislature in that Province.

February 20, 1751: Benedict XIV issued Elapso proxime Anno, a papal bull dealing with the issue of what the Church called “Jewish heretics.”[12]



February 20, 1755: British General, Edward Braddock, arrives in Virginia to become commander in chief of all British Forces in America.[13]



February 20, 1776: The German Princes, who had promised their help

to the King of England, after the execution of the

Treaties providing for subsidies, completed the mili-

tary organizations and prepared them for their long

journey. The Elector of Hesse, Frederic II.,*[14] whose

arsenals were well filled, and whose troops were always

ready, was the most active, and by the end of Febru-

ary his Regiments were in Cassel, prepared to -start.



As the departure of the troops depended on the

arrival of the transport ships, the time of waiting

was used in exercising the soldiers, in reorganiza-

tion, and in preparing the recruits and the men who

had joined after a long leave of absence. In spite

of the weather, the men were drilled daily, often in

deep snow. Every effort was made to adopt the

English system ; the Grenadier companies, which

had been distributed among the Musketeer and his reputation. He died soon after the War, in 1785.]



Fusilier battalions, were formed in four independent

bodies. A Grenadier Regiment was organized of

men picked from the different infantry regiments,

and as good riflemen were in demand by the English

authorities, the Yager battalions were increased. The

Regiments, according to the English system, were

very weak each with an average of 633 and in the

reports, etc., the same force is sometimes described

as a regiment, sometimes as a battalion ; the propor-

tion of officers was unusually large.

Each Infantry Regiment had



21 Commissioned Officers,



60 Non-Commissioned Officers,

5 Non-Combatant Officers,



22 Musicians,

525 Men.



Each Grenadier Battalion had

16 Commissioned Officers,

44 Non-Commissioned Officers,



i Non-Combatant Officer,

20 Musicians,

420 Men.

Each Yager Company had



4 Commissioned Officers,



12 Non-Commissioned Officers,

i Non-Combatant Officer,

3 Musicians,

105 Men.

Each Artillery Company had



5 Commissioned Officers,



14 Non-Commissioned Officers,



1 Non-Combatant Officer,



3 Musicians,

129 Men.



The Hessian Corps, at the outset of the War, had

a strength of 12,054 men, besides staff, engineer,

supply train and servant men. It consisted of



15 Infantry Regiments,



4 Grenadier Battalions,



2 Yager Companies,



2 Field Artillery Companies,

and was organized in two Divisions and four Brigades.



Gen. v. Schlieffen, the Commander-in-Chief, was

very earnest in his entreaties to be assigned the com-

mand, but the Elector chose Lt.-Gen. Philipp v. Heis-

ter, an old officer who had served with distinction in

the Seven Years' War.



Owing to want of transportation, only the First

Division, under Gen. v. Heister, was sent forward

it consisted of the Guard Regiment, the Prince

Charles Regiment, the Hereditary Prince's, Knyp-

hausen's, Lossberg's, Ditfurth's, Donop's, Trum-

bach's, Mirbach's, the Grenadier Battalions of Rail,

Bloch, Minnigerode, and Linsingen, a Yager Com-

pany, 138 strong, and a Field Battery, 242 strong.



The Elector inspected the Regiments and reviewed

them as they marched out in the presence of a large

crowd, which cheered them heartily. It was not until

February 20th, 1776.[15]



George Washington to Valentine (William) Crawford, February 20, 1777

Morris Town in New Jersey, February 20, 1777.

Dear Sir: Your Letter of the 12th by Mr. Ashby came duly to hand. As I am unacquainted with the terms upon which your Regiment was raised, it is impossible for me to say any thing on that head, Nor, as you mention your design of attending Congress, will it be necessary for me to give any order about the marching of your Regiment, as I presume you will be instructed by them.

If the matter rests with me, I shall be obliged to call them immediately to the Army, because here we have a certainty of their being wanted, greatly wanted. The call for them on the Ohio, is only to be feared. If Congress should order the Regiment this way, or they come, in consequence of what I have here said, not a Moments time should be lost in doing of it, as our call for Men is urgent.

Peculiarly Circumstanced as you are, I shall not object to your taking some reasonable time to settle matters relative to your Deceased Brother’s Estate, if your Regiment comes this way; altho’ I can assure you that it goes much against my Inclination to part with a good Officer. Your other Field Officers must attend the Regiment.

I regret exceedingly the loss of your two Brother’s, and thank you for your kind offer of serving me in any business I may have West of the Alleganies; but my time is so constantly taken up and ingrossed by public matters, that I scarce bestow a thought on my private Affairs, beyond my Family at Mount Vernon. I am etc.[16]

February 20, 1782

“I am told this day that the Indians have made sundry depredations on the frontiers of this country, during the last open spell of weather, on Raccoon creek and up the Monongahela I think at a place called Buchanan. I fear this is the beginning of more than usual calamity. [17]

February 20, 1792: On this day in 1792, President George Washington signs legislation creating the U.S. Postal Service.

Prior to the American Revolution, correspondence between parties depended largely upon hired private couriers, friends and the help of merchants. Individual colonies set up informal post offices in taverns and shops where horse-drawn carriages or riders would pick up and drop off mail en route. In 1707, the British government established the position of Postmaster General to better coordinate postal service in the colonies, though the business was still conducted largely by private individuals. In 1737, a 31-year-old American colonist named Benjamin Franklin took over as Postmaster General and oversaw the colonial postal service from England until he was dismissed for subversive acts on behalf of the rebellious colonies in 1774. Franklin then returned to America and helped create a rival postal system for the emerging nation.

Based on Franklin's recommendations, the Continental Congress created the Constitutional Post in 1775. During the Revolutionary War, then-Commanding General George Washington depended heavily on the postal service to carry messages between the Army and Congress. Although Article IX of the Articles of Confederation written in 1781 authorized Congress to [establish and regulate] post offices from one State to another, the formation of an official U.S. Postal Service remained a work in progress.

Finally, on February 20, 1792, President Washington formally created the U.S. Postal Service with the signing of the Postal Service Act, which outlined in detail Congressional power to establish official mail routes. The act allowed for newspapers to be included in mail deliveries and made it illegal for postal officials to open anyone's mail. In 1792, a young American nation of approximately 4 million people enjoyed federally funded postal services including 75 regional post offices and 2,400 miles of postal routes. The cost of sending a letter ranged from 6 cents to 12 cents. Under Washington, the Postal Service administration was headquartered in Philadelphia. In 1800, it followed other federal agencies to the nation's new capital in Washington, D.C.[18]

February 20, 1832: Proved by the Oaths oif James Connell and Adam Willson March term. 1815 Exd. February 20, 18321. Teste: John Connell, C B C (The above James Connell was a brother of John Connell) (At the time James S Connell, John's son, was a small child.) [19]

February 20, 1837: JOSIAH MCKINNON (NANCY5 HARRISON, SARAH4 CRAWFORD, WILLIAM3, JOHN2, WILLIAM1) was born 1804 in Clark Co., OH, and died February 20, 1837 in Logan Co., OH. He married CATHERINE GRIFFIN June 4, 1826 in Clark Co., OH.

Josiah McKINNON - 4627. Son of Daniel McKINNON - 4622 & Nancy HARRISON -

4624. Born 1804. Died February 20, 1837 in Logan, OH. Residence Auglaize, OH.



Early Clark County, Ohio Families, Vital Statistics, Volume 1 Friends of the

Library Genealogical Research Group Warder Public Library Springfield, Ohio

45501 1985 Submitted by: Helen Graham Silvey 6947 Serenity Dr., Sacramento,

CA 95823



He married Catherine HARRISON - 4628, daughter of Lawrence HARRISON - 1132 &

Mary ALLISON - 1130, June 4, 1826 in Clark, OH. Born 1774. Residence Frederick

Co. VA; KY; Clark Co. OH.



They had the following children:



i. Daniel F. McKINNON - 4632

ii. Nancy McKINNON - 4634

iii. Joseph McKinnon JOSIAH - 4638[20]





February 20, 1862:

Infant, February 15, 1865, February 28, 1865

Infant, February 14, 1862, February 20, 1862.

Sons of C. and M. Taylor.[21]



Sat. February 20, 1864:

Drilled twice wrote a letter home. Received a letter from home warmer

40miles north east or Orleans.

William Harrison Goodlove (2nd great grandfather)civil war Diary, 24th Iowa Infantry



February 20, 1864: Battle of Olestec, FL.[22]



February 20, 1865: After capturing Meridian, Sherman began to destroy the railroad and storage facilities while he waited for the arrival of Smith. Sherman later wrote: "For five days, 10,000 men worked hard and with a will in that work of destruction...Meridian, with its depots, storehouses, arsenals, hospitals, offices, hotels, and cantonments no longer exists." Sherman waited until February 20 for Smith to arrive, but Smith never reached Meridian.



February 20, 1872: Pinkas Gottlieb, born February 20,1872 in Storozynetz, Bukowina;

Prenzlauer Berg, Strasburger Str. 41; 4. Resided Berlin. Deportation: from Berlin

November 1, 1941, Litzmannstadt, Lodz. Date of death: March 17, 1942, Litzmannstadt/Lodz am.[23]

February 20, 1927: Julius Gottlieb, born February 20, 1927 in Berlichingen. Resided Berlichingen. Deportation: ab Westerbork. July 20,1943, Sobibor. Date of death, July 23, 1943, Sobibor. [30][24]



February 20, 1938: Hitler addressed the Reichstag and served notice that the future of Austria and the Sudeten Germans were in the direct interest of Nazi Germany. The annexation of Austria and the Sudetenland would be two of the landmarks on the road to World War II and the Final Solution.[25]

February 20, 1941: The Nazis ordered Polish Jews barred from using public transportation.[26]

February 20, 1961 Johnson’s crashed plane is reported overdue and discovered. (It

has not been reported overdue for three days.) As an end result, Johnson earns $700,000 in insurance

money on the lives of the two pilots and on the plane itself. [27]



February 20, 1962 John Glenn blasts off from Cape Canaveral in Friendship 7 to

go into orbit around the earth[28]



February 20, 1963 White House police have taken over responsibility for guarding

the entire Executive Office Building previously policed with the assistance of General Services

Administration guards. Congressional action last year increased the White House force from 170

to 250 legal limit. [29]



February 20, 1980: Jimmy Carter’s (2nd cousin 7x removed of the wife of the 4th cousin 9x removed) decision to boycott 1980 Summer Olympic Games in Moscow.[30]



February, 2000: Grace Louisa Francis Smith11 (4th cousin 7x removed), Gabriel Smith10, John “LR” Smith9, Ambrose J. Smith8, Christopher Smith7, Christopher Smith6, Thomas Smythe5, Thomas Smythe4, John Smythe3, Richard2, William11] (b. April 11, 1925) married Bonnie Ruth Terry (b. June 12, 1926 / d. February 2000 in AL). [31]





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[1] http://thisdayinjewishhistory.blogspot.com/


[2] http://www.tudor-history.com/about-tudors/tudor-timeline/


[3] http://thisdayinjewishhistory.blogspot.com/


[4] http://archive.org/stream/lettersofmarystu00mary/lettersofmarystu00mary_djvu.txt


[5] http://archive.org/stream/lettersofmarystu00mary/lettersofmarystu00mary_djvu.txt


[6] [Decipher. — From the Collection of Bishop Kyle^ at Preshome,]


[7] http://archive.org/stream/lettersofmarystu00mary/lettersofmarystu00mary_djvu.txt


[8] http://archive.org/stream/lettersofmarystu00mary/lettersofmarystu00mary_djvu.txt


[9] http://archive.org/stream/lettersofmarystu00mary/lettersofmarystu00mary_djvu.txt


[10] Wikipedia


[11] Proposed Descendants of William Smythe


[12] http://thisdayinjewishhistory.blogspot.com/


[13] On This Day in America by John Wagman.


[14] *[NOTE I. The Elector Frederic II., then fifty-six years old, was not unpop-

ular in his country, which he had enriched by many benevolent institutions and

by others for art and science. He is unjustly reproached with avarice a charge

which belongs to his son and successor. As he gave the largest contingent for

the allied army sent across the Atlantic, and derived the greatest pecuniary ben-

efit, he drew down on himself the most reproaches, which often exceeded his

deserts. He was better than


[15] http://www.archive.org/stream/germanalliedtroo00eelkuoft/germanalliedtroo00eelkuoft_djvu.txt


[16] [Note 36: The draft is in the writing of George Lewis.]

The George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799

The Writings of George Washington from the Original Manuscript Sources, 1745-1799. John C. Fitzpatrick, Editor.--vol. 07




[17] “— Tho.r Scott to Pres’t Moore, from Washinqton county, February 20, 1782.

Washington-Irvine Correspondence, Butterfield, 1882


[18] http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/george-washington-signs-the-postal-service-act


[19] http://www.brookecountywvgenealogy.org/CONNELL.html


[20] Becky Bass Bonner Email: bbbonner@cox.net

Home of the *HARRISON* Repository

WWW: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep OR http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~harrisonrep

Data Managed by me and my mom Josephine Lindsay Bass (jbass@digital.net)




[21] (Ancestors of Forrest Roger Garnett pge. 454.21)




[22] State Capital Memorial, Austin, TX, February 11, 2012


[23] [1] Gedenkbuch, Opfer der Verfolgung der Juden unter der nationalsozialistischen Gewaltherrschaft in Deutschland 1933-1945. 2., wesentlich erweiterte Auflage, Band II G-K, Bearbeitet und herausgegben vom Bundesarchiv, Koblenz, 2006, pg. 1033-1035,.

{2}Der judishchen Opfer des Nationalsozialismus

“Ihre Namen mogen nie vergessen werden!”


[24] [30] [1] Gedenkbuch, Opfer der Verfolgung der Juden unter der nationalsozialistischen Gewaltherrschaft in Deutschland 1933-1945. 2., wesentlich erweiterte Auflage, Band II G-K, Bearbeitet und herausgegben vom Bundesarchiv, Koblenz, 2006, pg. 1033-1035.


[25] http://thisdayinjewishhistory.blogspot.com/


[26] http://thisdayinjewishhistory.blogspot.com/


[27] http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n1/chrono1.pdf


[28] http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n1/chrono1.pdf




[29] http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v2n1/chrono1.pdf


[30] Jimmy Carter, The Liberal Left and World Chaos by Mike Evans, page 498


[31] Proposed Descendants of William Smythe

No comments:

Post a Comment